Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fem Jolie Professional Hair Straightening Brush


What a pleasure it was to open the box! The first thing that impressed me was the high quality of its manufacture. This is a salon quality product. The box contains:

1. Fem Jolie Straightening Brush
2. A velvety sleeve to store the brush in between uses.
3. A warranty support card and invitation to join the Fem Jolie VIP Club. It includes a step by step process to review the product too.
4. A comprehensive set of instructions that is easy to read and understand. It includes maintenance instructions.
5. A heat protective glove.

Ergonomically designed, the product is light-weight. When holding the brush in your right hand, the controls are strategically located beneath the thumb. The temperature controls can be set to either Celcius or Fahrenheit and the heat range can be set to reach 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 230 degrees Celcius. For thicker hair, the hotter temperatures are recommended. At the left side of the product, where your thumb will rest there is an on / off button and then + and - buttons to regulate the heat.

I have thick hair with slight curls. My preference is to let my hair drip dry and then use the brush to add body and straightening and style.

This is a salon quality brush, beautifully engineered, lovely to hold, and easy to use. Best of all, it is maintenance free. In between hair washes, I use it to quickly style and go. Iike this much better than a straightening iron as it does not flatten out my hair with a stringy look. Rather, the brush allows me to keep my body, control my unruly waves, and lets me style my hair to the degree I wish. Simply use and go! By far, this is my favorite hair tool - far superior to my other straighteners, blow dryers, and curling irons. Love, love, love, this brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...