Wednesday, July 15, 2015

KitchenPro Fresh Express Salad Shooter Slicer Shredder

I often cook for my big Italian family! The more tools I have to make my job easier, the better! I hate standing at the butcher blog chopping and chopping when making sauce or stews. With a shooter like this, it makes the work go much quicker. Of course, it does more than simply shoot salad, but I love using the term. Shooting a salad gun in my kitchen gives me a sense of power! And in the long term, it can help save money, too. One example is that it’s cheaper to buy a big block of cheese and shred it yourself rather than buying the already shredded packages. See what I mean?

There is an adequate user’s manual that helped me get started, but like most electronic gadgets and their manuals, I think it could be expanded to highlight more of what the shooter can do and adding color pictures would help too. The KitchenPro salad shooter comes with five interchangeable, stainless steel, dishwasher safe, blades that I can use for various thicknesses and grating sizes for meat, fruit, cheese, veggies, etc. I like that I can hold it in my right hand and use my left to press down on the food guide. When I sliced onions, it went very quickly. I loved slicing a cucumber with it to add to my sandwiches. Storage is very simple. The blades stack and clip together with a ring and I simple wrap the cord around the base.

This product definitely reduced the prep time it takes to make many of my recipes, so I definitely recommend it for those who cook a lot! It would make an awesome gift too! Definitely recommended.


Amazon Canada       Amazon USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...