Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Benefits of Magnesium Oil


One of the latest health crazes is Pure Magnesium Oil. There are hundreds of benefits being credited to this supplement, and this is why it's getting a reputation for being called a miracle oil. Most of us are deficient in magnesium which has been linked with numerous health issues:

Depression

Fatigue
Sleep problems

Migraine

Cluster headaches
Osteoporosis
Premenstrual syndrome
Chest pain (angina)
Hypertension
Type II diabetes
Asthma


To be effective, Magnesium oil must be as pure as possible. I have been using Magnesium oil for over a month now, and I am loving it. I have noticed that my migraine headaches have been reduced in frequency and impact. I live in Alberta and our autumns, winters, and springs bring Chinook winds and changes in barometric pressure, thus causing migraines among many residents. I also noticed a marked increase in my energy levels and mood. I'm also experiencing an all-around feeling of well-being.   

The word oil may be deceving, however, because it is very drying.  I had to vary the location of my body where I sprayed the oil as it leaves the skin extremely dry. The best place to spray is on the soles of the feet. I have also sprayed on my knee, in the underarm area, on my chest, and tummy. Once the oil dries, I apply lotion to keep the skin moist. An alternative is Magnesium oil with Aloe Vera. It is less drying, but also a little less strong and effective than the pure stuff.  


You'll find magnesium oil in use at many spas around the world, and it is now readily available for the consumer. I have been using a brand by Seven Minerals because it is tested and purified and in a natural state, and I'm definitely hooked. Used hand-in-hand with a good moisturizer, this is a wonderful supplment to add to your daily health regime. Very highly recommended.


Amazon USA 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. 5 hour canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i am so happy to read this article. You are right. Magnesium oil has more benefits for our health,skin & hair. magnesium oil benefits is most important for our health. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...