Monday, September 19, 2016

HoLife Handheld Cordless Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum


LIGHT WEIGHT & PORTABLE - It's 1.7kg and ergonomically designed which will help you escape from fatigue clean.


LONG BATTERY LIFE & QUICK RECHARGING ABILITY - LIB battery can hold more energy per volume and confirmed to be Non-toxic, quicker recharge and no memory effect. With higher capacity, it can run constantly for 30mins which means you can clean your 150㎡ room on a single charge.

POWERFUL & CYCLONIC SUCTION - With 90W Motor, Multi-layer Filter, and Radial Cyclones, its powerful suctioning feature has the ability to vacuum up more dust.


QUIETER SYSTEM - Operation of a motor always has some noise; we made our system quieter while still able to keep its powerful suctioning capability on the Mechanical Damping Principles.


VERSATILITY & DRY WET AMPHIBIOUS - It is cordless allowing you free movement from room to room. Equipped with various attachments to make it clean well in corners, in your home or your car. It can easily clean dust, crumbs, pet hair, as well as liquids.



MY OPINION:


From the instant I opened the box, I was impressed with the quality of this hand held vaccuum. It is surprisingy light-weight and easy, even comfortable, to hold. Even though it is light, it is sturdy and strong, made with high quality parts and manufacturing. I love it's handsome appearance. 

The vaccuum arrived already assembled with a charging base, and three vacuuming tools. The company stands by its product with a comprehensive 2 year warranty. 

With nothing to put together, I simply set up the base and began to charge it up. A red light in the center of the vaccuum turns to green when it is ready to use. A simple flick of the switch and it started up. The suction was very strong. Although I don't have any pets, I have used the it on bathroom floors, carpeted stairs, couches, and in my car. In all circumstances, it was easy to use, made for quick work, and got into the nooks and crannies easily. I have used it to suck up a spill of iced tea and it worked beautifully. I then immediately took it apart to clean it. Very simple and quick. It has definitely made maintaining my home much easier. I hate having to drag my vaccuum up and down the stairs and trying to get deep into the 90 degree angles. So I add the crevice tool and wow, it makes vaccuming the stairs a cinch! I love it for this alone!   

I have been using this daily, especially because we have been eating a lot of fresh corn and I use to to suck up those stray strands of corn silk threads and pieces of husk that fall on the floor when you shuck. It seems to last a good half hour before it needs recharging.  

It does make some noise, but it I consider it very quiet compared to our old one. Because it is so handy and I use it all the time, I keep it in my laundry room. It is a standing base and does not need to be mounted on the wall. I like that better because that makes the charging base portable. It is perfect for camping trailers and motorhomes. I store the tools in a ziplock bag beside. 

I love its quality and durability. It's made cleaning so very simple and fast! It looks great, is ergonomically comfortable, and so very convenient. Definitely recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...