Thursday, February 5, 2015

MPow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones

I love my new MPOW Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones!

For fitness, I try to vary my workouts between aqua jogging, walking, or cycling. Although they are not made for swimming, I use them when I'm on the treadmill watching a show on my iPad, or outdoors walking.

Wireless headphones are more convenient to use while working out, and these ones, that are made for work-out are definitely the way to go. As a young baby boomer, I need technology that is uncomplicated and simple to use. The headphones fit the bill on both counts.  

Several weeks ago, I received my new MPOW Swift Bluetooth Headphones in the mail. They can be found on Amazon.ca or Amazon.com. At a price of $35.99, they were really affordable. These sweatproof headphones are made to endure the jolts and bumps of physical activity and were definitely something I eagerly awaited.  


The contents of the box included:

1 Mpow Swift Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
3 eartips in 3 different sizes, small, medium, and large
1 micro USB charge cable
2 indoor leisure fit stabilizers
3 outdoor sport fit stabilizers
1 Instruction Manual 




I took the time to experiment with the various sizes and combinations until I found the most comfortable fit for me. This is important to do this before you start using the headphones, otherwise, they may not be stable during a work-out or the fit may cause some discomfort if the buds are too large or too small.

The instruction manual was simple to read and I found it easy to follow the instructions. According to the manual, the earbuds will work with most tablets or smart phones. The right earbud is where the volume and change track controls are situated, and the left earbud contains the port for the USB charger. There is even a microphone in case your cell phone rings and you need to take the call. 

The headphones charged very quickly. Supposedly, they remain charged for up to 185 hours and have a play time of up to 5 hours. I found this to be true, and I only charge them every 3 or 4 days. 


To pair or connect the headphones to both my iPhone and my iPad was really easy. By following the simple instructions, it worked immediately, the first time. The process is very simple, indeed. 

I love the sporty look and feel of the MPOW. The green color definitely makes them more appealing. The sound quality is crystal clear. Even after a one hour walk on the treadmill, the headphones stay firmly in place. I like the fact that they are sweatproof too. Adjusting the volume was very easy - a quick tap up or down is all it takes. 

I only received one phone call while the headphones were in use. I didn't have to put my phone to my ear and the built-in mic worked perfectly.

Overall, I love these headphones. They are under $40 and deliver on all counts - convenience, usability, user friendly, portability, and dependability.  MPOW specialiazes in top of the bluetooth accessories for smartphones. They have a great website, too. Check them out at:  http://www.xmpow.com/ 

Amazon USA     Amazon Canada     Amazon UK


9 comments:

  1. Using full-size stereo headphones that fit on the ear or over the ear can be more comfortable and can offer better sound quality than ear buds or other in ear models. That's why I choose those http://www.rokitboost.com/swage-sport - it's is a pair of wireless headphones that incorporate binaural mics designed to capture audio exactly the way it is being heard by the wearer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog theme, I've been looking around for budget Bluetooth earbuds to buy for my jogging.
    Probably I will order one. Thank for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks the same as inexpensive Bluetooth set Soundpeats. I am sure they sound the same too. One thing I don't like the short battery life, they just last around 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wireless headphone for tv
    Are you planning to buy a wireless headphone for TV? Here, you can find the reviews of the best wireless TV headphones that are available in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s amazing to visit again n again coming to your blogs the superb effort is here. continuedinnovation.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the true wireless earphones I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Most Mini and Comfortable Travel Size in 2015! Only 7.1 inches storing length, foldable & portable design suits for your pocket or bag perfectly. And 31.5 inches maximum length can be compatible with most smartphones size.The extra wrist strap can provide double insurance for the safety of your Selfie Stick and your phones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post Its Very Lovely Post And Your Blog is Superb.This Is Very Useful And Informative Post.You Provides Interesting And Amazing Information About buy bluetooth headphones

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good pair of in-ear headphones offer a great listening experience for you and, if designed right, will mean your fellow commuters can't hear your choice in music. Even if not, you won't be able to hear them complaining.If you're less than impressed with the earphones that were bundled with your Headphones fear not - there are plenty of great alternatives that ensure you won't be suffering in silence.
    http://latestone.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...