Thursday, July 9, 2015

Flamen Fruit and Vegetable Spiralizer



I just started using my Vegetable and Fruit Spiralizing Slicer and it's great fun. There are 3 different blades that will not only slice, but spiralize in two different thicknesses. It makes swift work of slicing apples into nice thin snack size bites. I've also used it to spiralize a potato which I then tossed in a bit of olive oil and salt and then roasted them into nests. It works great on softer vegetables too like zucchini.

Made of light weight plastic, it is easy to take apart and wash. I love how there are four suction cups in the base which really stick to the counter to give support while you're spiralizing. There are 3 blades and they store nicely into the unit itself. When I'm done using it, I simply rince off the parts, dry, and store it under my countertop in its box. 

I would have loved to have seen a more comprehensive user manual that describes more fully the blades and what can be achieved. I did find a spiralizing cookbook on amazon to compliment this gadget which gave me plenty more ideas. A handy little item, inexpensive, but it works. My grandkids love the shoestring slices!

Amazon USA          Amazon Canada


1 comment:

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...