Tuesday, June 30, 2015

EcoJeannie LS0001 Professional Jumbo Stainless Steel Lemon and Lime Squeezer and Juicer with Free Citrus Tap


Being first generation Italian Canadian, lemons are very much a part of our culture. Lemons are frequently used in our cooking, liquors, beverages, and even our health remedies. In the past, I've expermimented with small electronic juicers, but this kitchen gadget is far more convenient. First, it's simple to wash. Just toss it into the dishwasher and I'm done. 



I can completely understand why this is a bestselling product! The first thing I noticed was that it is made of sturdy stainless steel and feels solid and durable in your hands, not flimsy in the least. It's definitely commercial grade! I like that it comes with a citrus tap. I love lemons and limes and cook with them often. So this is one of the handiest kitchen gadgets in my collection. 

Now that it's summer, the first thing I made was a large pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade. All I did was cut each lemon in half, place it into the squeezer center side down and squeezed. It pressed easily and quickly, and allowed no pips / seeds to fall through. And it really squeezed out the juice - all of it! It's so easy to press down that even squeezing 10 to 12 lemons was easy and quick. 

The citrus tap came in really handy when I was making a salad and simply wanted a bit of the juice for the dressing. This is made of a sturdy plastic. Both products will last and are easily rinsed or dropped into the dishwasher for easy cleaning. 

I love owning this. How did I ever manage without it! 

Amazon Canada        Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...