Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inateck Marsbox Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Speaker


A great Xmas present to purchase online on Amazon!

I'm really enjoying my latest toy. It's the Inateck Marsbox Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Speaker. I've become a big fan of Inateck Products because this company delivers on high quality at an affordable price.

This bluetooth speaker has a built in FM Radio and a built in microphone so when I am busy at my laptop or making a craft, I can dial my phone handsfree!

What I love most is that it has a really long battery life, which allows me to move the speaker from bedroom to kitchen to garage easily without any trouble at all. This is great when I'm in the kitchen as I can listen to an audio book as I'm busy working. 

What my husband loves most about this speaker is that it is very, very loud and powerful. And I truly mean this. Incredible sound comes out of this compact little box. As with other Inateck products, it is very easy to pair with your devices. When it is in use, there's a lovely blue light that shows its operating. The speaker comes with a well laid out instruction manual that makes it easy for even those who are technology challenged to follow.

Everything about this speaker screams quality. It is of a nice weight, not flimsy at all. In fact, it has a rubberized feel and is very stable wherever it is set down. The black/red color is stunning and it has large buttons that are easily visible with maxiumum accessiblity. The power cords that come with it are sturdy and covered in an enhanced material that protects the actual cord. They come beautifully wrapped and are red and black in color. The product comes with an aux cable, micro USB cable, a felt carry pouch and a user manual. The battery on this thing is rated for 10 hours minimum which is very good as well

I'm an avid Netflix watcher and one of my favourite luxuries is to sit in bed and watch a movie or a tv program on my tablet. Hence I keep the speaker on my bedside table and prefer the sound from the speaker than the sound that comes from my tablet. And as stated earlier, I also love listening to an audio book with the Marsbox. 

I have easily connected the Marsbox to my Samsung phone, my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab, and my iPad mini! When my phone rungs, I can answer the call and speak and listen through this speaker. I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Visit their website at: http://www.inateck.com. Lots of intriging products there!

Amazon USA       Amazon Canada       Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...