Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A sturdy cover for my iPad mini - The ESR iPad Mini Case





















I love all my electronic gadgets and do my best to keep them protected and as immaculate as possible. I already have a portfolio type cover for my iPad, but it's a little thick and heavy and when reading an ebook, a tad bit cumbersome. I use it for travelling. So I needed another case for daily use, something that was light to hold while still protecting my tablet. The ESR Mini case satisfies in everyway possible. It's light, attractive, and snug. One small snap and my iPad was in place. 


The cover has magnets and closes over the screen snugly. It does not shift or wiggle about. When the cover is open, I love the feel of the soft material that lays over the screen. Many synthetic materials are rubbery and don't feel good when holding it in my hands. So glad the material used in this case is appealing and likeable. The best news is that the case comes in a rainbow of colors and patterns!  I chose the champagne colored one for its rich look! And the transparent case seems to repel fingerprints. 

I am enjoying this case. The quality is outstanding and seems to be standing up great as I use my iPad several hours each day. Highly recommended.

Amazon USA      Amazon Canada      Amazon UK
   

1 comment:

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...