Sunday, March 8, 2015

Qkoo Selfie Handheld Extendable Stick Pole Monopod + Mini Tripod + Phone Holder Mount Kit Set

So I finaly got myself a selfie-stick. I truly needed it because I'm always taking pictures of myself for insertion into my novels or for profile pictures on various social media sites. And I like to keep the pictures fresh and new. So a selfie-stick is imperative. 

This is a terrific extendable selfie stick and tripod at an excellent price. If you're looking for great value, then this is it!

The Selfie Stick and kit arrives in a handy plastic ziploc bag that you can keep to store all the pieces. A very nice touch! Each part is then individually wrapped too. Although there were no instructions, it was relatively easy to put togerther. Still, I would have liked some minimal instructions just to provide a level of comfort that I am using all the pieces in their proper place.



The camera holder portion of the stick is fully adjustable to whatever size phone you have and allows the phone to be maintained sturdily and without fear of it falling off. I waved the stick about and the phone held firm no matter the position. The tripod is also a nice touch. Simply attach the cellphone holder to it and you can place it on any desk or table top and take a picture. Please note, that you will have to download a camera timer in order to take a selfie with any stick and there are several good ones in the App Store.



For the quality and price, this handy self-stick is a great deal. It is very well put together and rugged enough to withstand plenty of use. Highly recommended.


1 comment:

  1. But if you’re curious to know more about the growing fad, or are even considering a purchase yourself, read on. If you want to buy it please visit.
    .................................
    Selfie Monopod Stick

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...