Monday, June 29, 2015

CVLife 1800 Flashlight

I can't begin to describe how pleased I am with the quality and the performance of this flashlight. When the descriptions says it is made of the highest quality, they are definitely correct and this is no exaggeration. It comes with a recharger, a rechargeable battery, and a car charger, so you can take it with you wherever you go or leave it in your vehicle as part of your emergency equipment. Nice to have on a camping trip too.

There are 5 settings from wide to narrow to strobe and even SOS which makes this a great tool to have hiking in the outdoors, camping, or skiing etc. for safety purposes. The light is very, very bright, fully adjustable, and I love its compact size. It can easily fit into my purse or in any toolbox or in a car compartment. It appears as if the manufacturer has designed this with the consumer in mind - aiming for multi-purpose use, convenience, and durability. This flashlight will last years! An excellent product that delivers on all its promises.



Amazon Canada     Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...