Wednesday, February 25, 2015

FitDesk v2.0 - Working out while working! A dream come true!


I am crazy in love with my FitDesk v2.0. For those of us who make our living sitting at a desk on our laptops or computers for most of the day, like me, work/life balance and squeezing in time for fitness is always a challenge. The moment I saw the FitDesk v2.0 online on Amazon.ca, I purchased it! The product was delivered within 10 days and was easy to put together, even coming with its own tool. We were able to assemble it in less than 45 minutes. For those of you in search of a way to workout without losing valuable writing time, this is the way to go! 

The desk tray is sturdy and rubberized, so your laptop will not slip, but just to be sure, the manufacturers have added a strap that wraps around the desktop and your device to keep it securely in place. The entire desktop tray slides back and forth tray so that you can adjust the amount of space you need to comfortably type.  


There is a nice large meter that comes with batteries. All you have to do is plug it in and insert it into the slot at the top of the desk. It records time, speed, distance, calories, and there is even an odometer. I have been peddling for over 2 hours today and continue to do so as I write this review. My average speed is 16 mph, which is a good steady pace for endurance bicycling. 


Beneath the desk, there is a secret drawer. It's not very big, but enough to store my essentials. Here you will see some retractable earbuds, a USB port to charge my portable devices, and a screen duster for my laptop. There is enough room to store my iphone, etc. too if I wish.

I find the ergonomic arm rests very comfrortable and if you slide your arms back and forth, it gives a bit of a massage for weary wrists and arms when typing for longer periods of time. 

The seat is an extra wide gel exercise seat of very high quality. It is very comfortable as is the back rest. However, like all bicycling, if you plan to ride for extended periods of time, your sit bones will become sore and I invested in some bike shorts to alleviate this problem, since I like to ride my FitDesk for 2 hours or more each day. 

The FitDesk is fully adjustable - it's back rest, seat height, tray distance, pedals, and tension. I cannot express how pleased I am with this wonderful piece of equipment. I no longer have to leave the house and my work behind to squeeze in a workout. Everything about this desk is put together with careful consideration and with materials of excellent quality. I love my FitDesk! Kudos to the company for coming up with such an excellent product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...