Friday, January 9, 2015

RooCASE for iPad!

Recently, I purchased a RooCASE for my iPad mini. It's a case/portfolio and the best case I've ever had the pleasure of owning. I'm definitely hooked.

I confess that I'm a little obsessed with cases for my iPhone or iPad. For me, it's not only about comfort and convenience, but also a bit about fashion. After scouring Amazon, I finally settled on the Roo Case. Roo make good quality products.

It is two pieces. The first is the case and it holds the the iPad with velco to the portfolio shell. The second piece is the portfolio itself. More importantly, the entire case is real, thick, genuine leather - no fake stuff. The inside lining is a soft felt that feels good in your hands. There is a stand at the back that allows the iPad mini to be propped up for easy reading. I especially love the zipper which lets me close it up and tuck it into my purse, keeping the iPad safe when I'm out and about.

This great case comes in black, red, or magenta. It's a little on the expensive side, but it is of such great quality and sturdiness that it will last forever. I love the little pockets on the side which allow me to store money or notes or business cards. I tuck a cleaning cloth and listening buds in there too. I love my Roo case!

RooCase makes cases for all kinds of technological devices. I trust this brand for its high quality and dependability.

RooCASE on Amazon USA
RooCASE on Amazon Canada
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...