Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Padaras Swim Cap


I love the pool. My favourite pool time activities are participating in an aquasize class or simply water jogging or doing laps if I've missed class time. Water sport or exercise is easy on the body while burning calories like crazy. 

Regardless of whether I dip my head in the water or not, my hair still gets wet because of splashes. Chlorine is hard on hair, so I've taken to wearing a swim cap. Padaras Swim Cap is my latest addition to my swim equipment. 

First, the cap comes in a nice and thick handy container with a screw-on lid. I like this because the container can be easily tossed in my swim bag. After my swim, it can be folded up, tossed back into the container, and stored away. I don't know if the case was meant to be reused, but I certainly do. It was a nice touch. 

The second thing that appealed to me about the Padaras cap is that it is reversible. Mine comes in white and pink.  

The cap comes in one size, and I have thick, below the shoulder length hair. I make a pony tail and slip the cap on. It fits nice and snug and perfectly cover my ears. If you have extra long hair, longer than mine, this might not be big enough and I would recommend ordering one that is made for extra long hair. 

I also like the fact that the 100% silicone material is nice and thick, so it feels as if it will last a very long time. This is a high quality swim cap, whuch I love. Silicone is better than latex because it allows your hair to breathe. It also kept my hair nice and dry while I was in the pool. This cap definitely fits and works for me. It's of good quality. I even adore the cute little dolfin logo. It comes in plenty of other colors, so if pink/white are not your thing, you have lots to choose from. Definitely recommended!

Amazon Canada     Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...