Wednesday, June 17, 2015

GardenHOME Garden Bucket Caddy Apron

Summer is here and I spend a lot of my time outdoors enjoying the sunshine. If you've got a garden or simply a lot of flower beds to putz around in, then the Garden HOME Garden Bucket Caddy April is one of the handiest items to have around. It's so simple, so genius, it makes you wonder why you didn't think of that!


There are ten different pockets, four large and six small. They can fit a variety of garden tools, or other accessories like your smartphone or a cold can of your favourite drink. I simply wrapped the apron around a bucket, adjusted the straps for a snug fit, and then headed out to the flowerbeds.  The picture above shows it wrapped around a very large bucket, but you can even choose a smaller bucket - even an ice cream bucket will do - and adjust the straps to fit. 

Not a gardener? Well simply dump some ice into the bucket, add your favourite cans of drink, and fill the pockets with can openers, straws, napkins, and other table/eating accessories to make a very nice center piece for your outdoor barbecue table. That's what I'm going to do with it!


Amazon Canada     Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...