Monday, June 22, 2015

Hynes Eagle Cute Emoji Backpack Cool Kids School Backpack

I just got this backpack for Joey for next year's school season. 

I like it when a product exceeds its expectations, and this very cute little backpack does just that.  I was very impressed with its thick and sturdy material which is also waterproof.

Nothing flimsly about this backpack - it is heavy duty and holds its shape even when empty. The straps at the back are nicely padded. Strong stitching, sturdy zippers, and tons of room. Amazingly, for being so strong, it is quite light-weight, which is very important when considering this as a purchase for an elementary school child. It won't be overly heavy when filled with books. This backpack really appealed to my 9 year old grandson, and he loves it already. But it will also be popular with high school kids too. 

There is one major section, with a smaller pouch in the front and two smaller pouches on the side. The pictures are accurate and clear, matching the item exactly as it arrived. Each Emoji is unique and there are at least 40 or so of them on the front and back, each unique. It's great for younger kids to play I spy with or guess the Emoji games with. Fun to take on a road trip this summer to keep the kids occupied in the back. Loved this backpack very much!

Amazon Canada       Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...