Monday, August 8, 2016

The Music of Namaste Audio CD by Tim McAuley

You can now take the tranquility and calm of the Namaste Yoga soundtrack off the mat. The Music of Namaste features eleven full length compositions originally created for the television series. Over 70 minutes of instrumental music - all written to the rhythm of breathing. Use it for your own Yoga practice or just to find calm at the end of a long day. The Music of Namaste is composed and performed by Tim McCauley.



Opinion:

So relaxing, so soothing. The cover is so beautiful and definitely drew me to the CD. I listen to this audio CD in my vehicle and I play it on my laptop while I am working on my novel. The music is lovely and I love listening to it often. I have also transferred it into my cell phone as I can plug it in at night to help me fall asleep.  

There are 11 tracks entitled: Baha, Elevation, Exalted Warrior, The Circle, Jai, Lotusland, Awakening, Varanasi, Water Light, Heart Opening, and Riding the Wind. The titles themselves tell you how calming and uplifting the music truly is. One of my favourite CDs for relaxation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...