Monday, August 8, 2016

Namaste Yoga (Season 2 the Complete Series) by Kate Potter

Continue your practice with Namaste Yoga: The Complete Second Season. Enjoy the same soothing narration, gorgeous vistas and calming music in 13 all new yoga sequences designed by master yoga teacher Kate Potter. Featured poses include Sage Pose, Pigeon Pose and Dancing Shiva. 

Features Include: 

  • Thirteen, 22 minute sequences.
  • Appropriate for beginner to advanced practitioners
  • Learn Plough Pose, Dancer's Pose, and Pigeon Pose
  • Hatha/Vinyasa style yoga
Opinion:

For a beginner like me, Yoga can be a little daunting. I did not know enough about the various types of yoga that are offered at my gym. The Namaste Yoga DVDs took all the guess work out of it. I am proud to say that I have all three seasons and the complete set. But for this review, I'll be discussing the second in series.

I admit that I am a big fan of the Namaste Yoga DVD workout videos which I originally discovered on TV. I am the type of person who enjoys many different activities from water jogging to the treadmill to Zumba, and step aerobics, and more.  So I like to dabble in yoga as it adds variety to my workouts and is great for helping me relax.  

Visually stunning, this DVD is filmed in beautiful surroundings. The background music is lush and soothing. The natural settings change to add visual stimulation. The narrator's voice is very pleasant, calming, and lovely to listen to. A group of lovely women demonstrate the poses and provide wonderful inspiration. The DVD also introduces mantras / meditation for the ultimate relaxation experience. 

There are 13 episodes of authentic yoga sequences which adds a great deal of variety. Each episode is 22 minutes long, so I find it quite easy to fit one or two sessions into my busy day. I often do one or more sessions according to my schedule or fitness level or energy level. 

Namaste Yoga is the best yoga fitness program I have found to date. I'm thrilled with all three of the DVDs in the series. So much variety, so beautiful to watch, so easy to do! Get all three seasons! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...