Monday, June 22, 2015

P.KU.VDSL® 15L Portable and Foldable Ultralight Black Backpack for Men or Women

Over the past several months, I spent a great deal of time at my husband's bedside while he was in the hospital. Each day, I carried snacks, clothes, computers, iphones, electronics, and toiletries back and forth. This backpack came in real handy.   

First, it's made of a light-weight but incredibly strong material that will withstand wet and bumps. When not in use, the backpack folds up into a neat little package that can be tossed into a purse. I love this as it comes in handy when shopping, even though it's made for sturdier use such as camping or outdoor excursions. Better yet, it's a clever item to bring to the airport or for travelling!  

It's made of 100% Polyester and waterproof fabric and is even tear resistant. Believe me, this is one very strong backpack. It has one main zippered storage compartment, with a smaller pouch in front and two smaller side pouches. 

The straps at the back are fully adjustable and comfortable when slung over your shoulders. 

It's quality is wonderful, and it does look and feel sturdy. I love that it fits into my purse and I can take it with me wherever I go. I use it to carry my laptop from place to place. When I'm not carrying it, I like that it takes so little space in my closet. In fact, I store it in a dresser drawer.  

All-in-all, this is a great product. It's made of awesome material and nicely made. Definitely my favourite backpack. 


Amazon Canada      Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...