Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Art Deco Royal Gatsby Inspired Earrings

Ever Faith strikes again with these stunning cubic zirconia earrings that sparkle, sparkle. and sparkle! They came in a love box with a matching velvet sack inside to keep them safely stored. These pendant earrings are in the art deco style and made of brass coated in silver, so they are extremely comfortable to wear because of their light weight. I love bling and I have worn these in jeans as well as when I'm dressed up. Ever Faith is a company that specializes in bridal jewelry, but the pieces can also be worn for work or everyday use. Each piece I own is durable and well made. They take a great deal of pride in what they do. Their designs are stunning. Ever Faith is fast becoming a favourite of mine. The prices are reasonable and the quality is always there in every piece. 



Amazon Canada       Amazon USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...