Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Abco Tech Multicolor Ocean Wave Light Projector

What a fun nightlight! Made to mimic ocean waves in a light display, this is lovely nightlight / projector for all ages to use. To try it out, I set it up in my grandchildren's bedroom. There are several settings. There are numerous colors that are ever-changing or you can set it to one particular favorite. The great thing about this projector is that you can plug in your mp3 player or smartphone and play soothing music along with it. It has an automatic shut off after an hour, so you can set it and relax and fall asleep without worrying about it. 
It can be plugged in and charged via USB or you can use batteries which do not come included. I set it up on a dresser, but it can also be set up on the floor or tabletop. Whatever works best. Below is a video I took of the lights! My grandkids love it! Of course it's great for grown-ups too. Set it next to the bath, add bubbles, dim the lights, light the candles, plug it into your favorite soothing music, and sip slowly from a glass of wine! So much fun!



Amazon Canada       Amazon USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...