Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Easy@Home Bluetooth Body Fat Digital Scale

Finally, a high-tech bathroom scale that measures weight, muscle, water, bone, and fat. 

The first thing that struck me when I opened the packaging for this scale was its quality. The scale is solidly built, covered in a protective plastic, a bit larger than most bathroom scales, and well packed. It looks exactly as depicted in the pictures with its rich, blue color and modern looking design. Included is a comprehensive, easy to understand, user manual that is a step by step guide and uses color to highlight each step towards activing and using the scale. I loved this very much! What a pleasure to discover and refer to!    

I love it when the manufacturer includes the batteries so that it can be used immediately upon unwrapping. In this case, the scale requires 4 AA batteries to use. To activate the scale, all I had to do was remove the plastic insert inside the battery compartment. At this point, the scale will begin pairing with your smartphone or tablet. I also like the fact that there is an automatic feature, so there is no need to worry about wasting battery power.

The next step was to get the EasyHomeScale App, which is available for your iOS or Android device. By using the app, I was able to sync my weight with other body factors such as water, bone mass, fat, muscle mass, and more.


All you have to do is activate the scale is to step on it. It begins working right away. The large screen will immediately light up and show your weight in a beautiful luminated blue color visible in light or dark. Like all scales, it should be placed on a table floor and not on carpet. The scale can only calculate your weight and updates the app where you can get the other measurements. You can share this information via social media if you are so inclined.

If you are embarking on a new fitness regimen, then this scale will be a huge asset, allowing you to monitor the changes in your body as you progress. I love this scale! As a woman and a baby boomer, I love being able to monitor my bone density! Superb and highly recommended! It's one of my favourite gadgets!

Amazon Canada      Amazon USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...