Wednesday, July 1, 2015

EcoJeannie Zester


A zester was a simple tool that was missing in my kitchen until now. I'm sorry I waited so long to acquire one. This one is of professional quality and made of a nice quality stainless steel. The handle has a bit of an ergonomic feel to it when it is in your hand. It allows for a good grip on the item. The zester comes with a plastic sleeve to fit over the entire metal portion as the teeth are very sharp and I keep the zester covered when not in use to avoid getting scraped. The sharpness of this tool is what makes it ideal for many uses. 
So far, I have used it for grating nutmeg, chocolate, parmesan cheese, and garlic! It was easy and quick in all cases. I have also tossed it into the dishwasher safely as well as simply rinsing it off with warm water. Both methods are effective to clean. This is truly heavy duty commercial grade stainless steel. The company promises that it will not rust and the blades will stay sharp. Having seen and used the item, I am very certain that this will definitely be so. All EcoJeannie products are superior in craftsmanship and exceptional to use. Well worth the purchase. And the price is extremely reasonable and competitive. Definitely recommended. 

Amazon Canada     Amazon USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...