Monday, July 6, 2015

CoQ10 - Important for your heart!

I recently added to my health regime. CoQ10 is especially recommended to those who are 50+ to protect the heart, but also to boost energy and recover quicker from exercise. So far, I have noticed a marked difference in my energy level, mood, and overall feeling of well-being. Like most vitamins / supplements, it should be taken regularly to reap its benefits. As I add supplements to my health routine, it's important to me that my products can be taken in one, maximum dosage. Otherwise I'd be taking handfulls of pills each day. 100mg is the recommended dosage and this products is exactly that. So I only need to take one pill a day.

The other thing that is important to me when choosing a vitamin or supplement is that the product be in its most natural state without any additives, preservatives, or fillers. It's also important to order from a company with integrity. Pacific Coast Nutrilabs is one such company. They offer a full refund if not completely satisfied and I have been satisfied with all their products to date! I love that they ship internationally too and their prices are reasonable and affordable.

I definitely am experiencing more energy, greater stamina, and feel like I'm more able to face the stresses in my day. And believe me, as I'm caring for my husband while he recovers from a serious illness, I definitely needed a boost. Highly recommended!

Amazon Canada       Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...