Wednesday, July 1, 2015

EcoJeannie Ceramic Knife

I'm Italian so I love to cook. But I hate sharpening knives. Hence, many of the knives in my kitchen aren't always at their sharpest. This ceramic knife is now my favourite knife and I'm using it for all purposes. Ceramic isn't like metal. Ceramic blades stay sharper for much, much longer, evcen with daily use. I love this knife for chopping vegetables, slicing/cutting meat, and even cutting a block of cheese. Because this knife is so sharp, I was glad to see that it comes with its own sheath to safely store in your drawer to prevent accidental cuts.

The knife feels nice and comfortable in the hand. It fits my grip very well, too. Its lighter than many knives of its size. Like all EcoJeannie products, this one is extremely well made with quality parts. Just the name alone ensures confidence. I never put my working knives in the dishwasher, and this knife is no exception. The color is a delicate brown, which I like very much. This is by far my favourite knife! I love using it and I don't have to constantly sharpen it like my other knives. Another winner from EcoJeannie! 
Amazon Canada     Amazon USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...