Monday, July 6, 2015

Desk top Chargers

It's imperative that any USB chargers you buy meet safety standards and requirements. Many cheap devices have caught fire, so it's important to me to buy and use only those that are safe. 
I've owned Inateck products before, so I can confidently say that their products have always been true to their promises, work well, and are of great quality. This 4 port USB desktop charger is no exception. It's very lightweight. It comes with a little stand for your device that slides into the base to hold your cell phone or even your tablet. There are 4 fast speed USB ports so you can charge 4 devices at once. This is a nice feature, because many such devices have two or more at the slow speed and two at the faster speed. With this charger, all for ports are equally fast. I like the style as it's not obtrusive and will look nice on a desk without taking up too much room. The cable is easily wrapped and this along with the base can be easily taken on trips. The price is very reasonable too. All in all, I'm pleased with this charger and I'm still a big fan of Inateck - a quality company! Very highly recommended.

Amazon USA     Amazon Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...