Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer is here - waterproof your smartphone!

The Inateck Waterproof case works great. It is always a bit scary to test it out with a $1000 smart phone inside, but when I dropped it into the kitchen sink, the case kept my phone absolutely dry. It reminds me of the time I dropped my phone in the toilet - how I wish it was covered with this case, but that's another story for another day. So you see, accidents happen all the time and with smart phones costing up to $1000 or more these days, this is a must have. 

This particular case has an International Protection Rating of 8 with 0 being no protection and 8 being full submersible. Now that it’s summer and we’re always around pools or lakes or sprinklers, the risk of damage to cell phones is higher.

The case is made of a very sturdy plastic/vinyl and has a tight seal all around, including the locking mechanism. It is completely clear on both sides so you can see your smart phone in its entirety – back and front – giving both cameras visibility. Taking pictures and video is clear too. The cord is large enough to slide easily over one’s head. I have an iphone 4S with a large otter case and it fit perfectly. This case is large enough to hold a larger phone / phablet.

What I liked most about this case is that I can even store my money, keys, credit card, etc. It’s perfect for taking out in the rain or whenever you’re around water in its many forms. Definitely recommended! Especially for those in more rugged fields of work or those who frequent pools, etc. And it comes in 3 different colors too!

Amazon Canada      Amazon USA       Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...