Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ever Faith Plump 3D Cat Pet Austrian Crystal Enamel Brooch

 
I just discovered a fabulous new jewelry designer. Look what arrived in the mail! It's of a nice size and has lots of Austrian crystals which makes the brooch stunning. Actually, it's quite a conversation piece - always garnering plenty of admirers. Ever Faith, the maker, sent it to me along with a beautiful gift bag of golden gauze. What a nice way to store it in my jewelry box! The brooch comes in many different colors - pink, lavender, teal and a few more. 


The quality is impressive and it's a great size too. I like that its not too heavy either. When pinning it onto my shirt, it holds well without slouching to the side. Truly impressive! I highly recommend this vendor. Definitely check out all her jewelry on her Canadian Amazon store or her American Amazon store.

Amazon USA       Amazon Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...