Friday, September 4, 2015

Finally - Vitamin B12 in a spray

Do you need a little more spring in your step?

Are you feeling lethargic, foggy, exhausted? Do you need an injection of vitality without the needle prick?


MISOL™ B12 is here to help! It's extremely small particle size make it a superior alternative to pills as it bypasses digestive functions making it ideal for increased absorption in the body. A fine mist spray of micellized, water soluble B12 covers a broader surface area in the oral cavity leading to virtually instant uptake by the body. 

Additionally, the spray application makes it ideal for those who cannot or have difficulty swallowing pills and who don’t want to take a daily injection. It helps strengthen memory and boost mood. Supports and maintains skin health aiding in cell reproduction for constant skin renewal. Enhances and promotes general well-being (helps regulate the nervous system) and immunity. Aids and supports a variety of ailments associated with bowel disorders, metabolic disorders, autoimmune disorders, oral health, lipid and heart health, and infertility. Increases energy as it is a necessary component of conversion of carbohydrates to glucose. Helps protect against certain cancers. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

I take Vitamin B12 for added energy, especially since I embarked upon a cardio and weight training regime. Even more importantly, I suffer from weather induced migraine headaches. In fact, to keep healthy, I take numerous more supplements than I used to take. Finding a B12 spray has been so helpful, and it's one less pill to swallow. I take this once in the morning and once at night. It takes less than a second and the minty taste is definitely palatable. It is ingested immediately and there is no aftertaste whatsoever. I love the convenience too. So simple, so powerful, so beneficial. As autumn arrives in Western Canada and the weather fluctuates, I've noticed a definite decline in migraines since I began taking this spray. I also did a bit of research into the company - InMedTech.co.  I am very impressed with their guarantees and the quality of all the products they provide. If you're like me and looking for alternatives to supplements in pill form, then this is an excellent product to try. 


Amazon USA       Amazon Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...