Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ever Faith Crystal Vintage Inspired Lace Fleur-de-lis Flower Filigree Necklace


Beautiful! It's made of a coated metal with lovely crystals embedded within. The owner of the company, Ever Faith, sent it to me with a gift of two small crystals and a beautiful golden gauze gift bag. A nice touch that speaks well of the conscientiousness of this manufacturer.  Ever Faith specializes in Bridal Jewelry and other high fashion pieces. 


This necklace is truly a lovely piece. It's a nice size and not heavy in the least. Its made of an alloy metal that is well coated and protected. I love the lobster claw clasp which makes it easy to put on and take off. I love this piece and it gets lots of compliments. Goes well with business attire as well as more fancy dress. Love the antique style! It appears exactly as depicted in the pictures. Check out the Ever Faith Canadian Amazon store and the American Amazon store

Amazon USA       Amazon Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be sure to leave me your link so that I can respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...